• April 19, 2018, 05:49:15 AM
• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Vectors  (Read 3016 times)

Offline dcbevins

• Original Member
Vectors
« on: August 08, 2014, 09:49:34 PM »
Hello everyone.

I was bumping around the net looking for information on making rhinestone templates and found a few things on this forum.

I read some posts and looked at your resources section and thought you might like my bookmarks for free vector resources.  So here it is:

http://raindrop.io/collection/194167

I have a large US Cutter and mostly use CorelDRAW.  But, I do like to tinker in Inkscape.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 07:58:14 AM by brynn »

Offline Aussie Carolyn

• Original Member
    • Cut Two Pieces
Re: Vectors
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2014, 02:53:40 PM »
Thank you for the link, it is a great list.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline dcbevins

• Original Member
Re: Vectors
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2014, 11:51:47 PM »
Glad you liked it.  Been collecting links for awhile now.

I thought I would tell you too about the inkscape freenode irc room.  There are around eighty people in the room on average.  It can go well over one hundred at times.  If you know IRC at all eighty people means you will have 5-10 that will be around to answer.  It's a good resource when your stuck trying to do something and would like an opinion from someone that knows at least something about it. 

Please note that asking an question and leaving the channel in under 15 minutes is consider rude to the point we wish to strangle you....well some of us anyway.

Here is a web client, however you would be much better off with a real IRC client for your operating system.  http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#inkscape

This is the official Inkscape chat room. You can also find an alternative web client on the main Inkscape web site that leads you to the same chat room

There is a ##design channel there also.   Those guys are brutal with their opinion so put on some thick skin.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 07:59:10 AM by brynn »