• June 27, 2019, 05:18:12 AM
• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

The Future of this Forum:

The Inkscape Project will open its first official forum, on the Inkscape website, this August (2019). (Address/link will be provided at that time.) When that happens, new registrations will no longer be allowed in this forum and Inkscape support will be provided in the new forum. This forum will still be open for a while, so that existing topics can be finished, and existing users can have access to their contents. But all potential new members should register on the Inkscape website, and post their questions in the new forum, starting in August. If you have any questions or comments, you can post them here.

Since there haven't been any new messages for so long, and no one has ever replied to this message of mine I'm considering closing this forum entirely, in approx 6 months. If anyone has any comments about that, please feel free to post them.

-- brynn

Author Topic: printing collage sheets  (Read 2057 times)

Offline mastermom

• Original Member
printing collage sheets
« on: September 16, 2010, 09:49:22 AM »
Does anyone know how to print collage sheets in inkscape?It's the one for the 1x1 tile pendents.I had it set at 8.5 x11.0 and it printed huge? I purchased a bunch and cannot print them.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »
cricut expression,cricut personal,scal version1 and 2.,inkscape.

http://tonyascreativetreasures.blogspot.com/

Silvertip

Re: printing collage sheets
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2010, 11:59:41 AM »
What format are they in.  If you just want to print them, and aren't doing a print and cut then you can open them in Windows picture viewer and print them.  Also in inkscape check your page size and also do a Control A or click and drag around the picture and see what size it is.  You can always make it smaller to fit for printing.  Hope this helps.

Offline Aussie Carolyn

• Original Member
    • Cut Two Pieces
Re: printing collage sheets
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2010, 04:56:26 PM »
Hi Tonya,

It could be the printer settings.  I do print from Inkscape and the only time I have had a change in size is due to the printer. I know my Epson printer by default resizes images unless I change the settings. I have to make sure the printer is set to the size I want anything printed and the setting fit to page is not ticked.

I just had a look at your blog and you do some amazing things with your cuts. Did you use special vinyl for the image on the backpack?