• August 17, 2019, 11:53:07 AM
• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

The Future of this Forum:

The Inkscape Project will open its first official forum, on the Inkscape website, this August (2019). (Address/link will be provided at that time.) When that happens, new registrations will no longer be allowed in this forum and Inkscape support will be provided in the new forum. This forum will still be open for a while, so that existing topics can be finished, and existing users can have access to their contents. But all potential new members should register on the Inkscape website, and post their questions in the new forum, starting in August. If you have any questions or comments, you can post them here.

Although I've been planning to put this forum in read-only mode, at the time of this transition, unfortunately, my personal circumstances have changed, and I won't be able to host this forum much longer. If anyone is interested in taking it over, please contact me.

-- brynn

Author Topic: Site Navigation  (Read 2563 times)

Offline Aussie Carolyn

• Original Member
    • Cut Two Pieces
Site Navigation
« on: August 21, 2011, 05:31:36 PM »
I know every time I join a new forum it takes me a while to work out how to navigate the site. Here are a few screenshots that may make the navigation of this site easier to negotiate.

Collapse categories.
This is handy if you have read or have no interest in a topic. Collapse it to save time scrolling down the page.
[attachment=3:2135allx][/attachment]collapse categories.JPG[/attachment:2135allx]

Save time reading new posts on any long string by going directly to the new unread posts.
[attachment=2:2135allx][/attachment]new posts.JPG[/attachment:2135allx]

Here are some links at the top of the page that will save you time to find active posts, unread posts, new posts or your posts.
[attachment=1:2135allx][/attachment]quick links.JPG[/attachment:2135allx]

To return to the main page at any time you can click on Board index or click on the logo.
[attachment=0:2135allx][/attachment]bi.JPG[/attachment:2135allx]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Maryt

• Original Member
    • http://swtharmonygraphics.com
Re: Site Navigation
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2013, 01:05:17 PM »
Now some very handy tips there...if I can remember them LOL
But I know where to find them if I need them again
Thank you again Carolyn!

:)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »
Windows 7; Paint Shop Pro; Inkscape; Ecal.