• April 24, 2019, 10:43:40 PM
• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Cut once, but won't cut again  (Read 1876 times)

Offline auntbeepbeep

• Original Member
Cut once, but won't cut again
« on: January 23, 2012, 06:46:58 PM »
Hi, group.
I'm hoping to learn what the problem is with the attached file.  I have an E as my cutter.  When I originally imported it into SCAL and cut, it cut fine, though I did not set my blade pressure deep enough.  Yet, when I went back to cut it again, the file distorted  (I made NO changes) and then shut down SCAL.  Each and every time I tried to re-cut, it shut SCAL down.  SO, I tried another file and it cut fine.  Would one of you take a look at the file and tell me if you see something that I missed?  It may very well be an issue with SCAL, but I thought I would try with the file itself first.
  Thanks a bunch.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Butterfly

• Original Member
Re: Cut once, but won't cut again
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2012, 07:24:05 AM »
I tried your file with my E and it cut out with no problem. Heather M has advised me in strange situations to take it back into ink duplicate it and make a new file. Dunno if it will work for you but it has solved a few problems for me
I Learn something new every day, I just Forget to remember it
XP, Ink.47, Scal 2, Cricut E
http://darliciouscreations.weebly.com/

Offline auntbeepbeep

• Original Member
Re: Cut once, but won't cut again
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2012, 08:31:50 AM »
Quote from: "Butterfly"
I tried your file with my E and it cut out with no problem. Heather M has advised me in strange situations to take it back into ink duplicate it and make a new file. Dunno if it will work for you but it has solved a few problems for me

Ok.  I'll give that a try.  Thanks!