• July 20, 2019, 07:01:52 PM
• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

The Future of this Forum:

The Inkscape Project will open its first official forum, on the Inkscape website, this August (2019). (Address/link will be provided at that time.) When that happens, new registrations will no longer be allowed in this forum and Inkscape support will be provided in the new forum. This forum will still be open for a while, so that existing topics can be finished, and existing users can have access to their contents. But all potential new members should register on the Inkscape website, and post their questions in the new forum, starting in August. If you have any questions or comments, you can post them here.

Although I've been planning to put this forum in read-only mode, at the time of this transition, unfortunately, my personal circumstances have changed, and I won't be able to host this forum much longer. If anyone is interested in taking it over, please contact me.

-- brynn

Author Topic: Nested Shapes with Lattice  (Read 4087 times)

Offline Technomum

• Original Member
Nested Shapes with Lattice
« on: August 05, 2010, 11:15:05 AM »
This is the file referred to in Carolyn's video post on Nested Shapes using Cloned Tiles.

[attachment=0:1jpm8g6e][/attachment]Nested Shapes Using Tiled Clones Lattice.jpg[/attachment:1jpm8g6e]

[attachment=1:1jpm8g6e][/attachment]Nested Shapes Using Tiled Clones - Lattice.svg[/attachment:1jpm8g6e]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »
Cardmaking, Scrapbooking,
Inkscape, KNK, Funtime, RM

Silvertip

Re: Nested Shapes with Lattice
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2010, 02:21:42 PM »
You are so talented, have you been doing this long?  I love everything you have done.  Really great job. :D

Offline Technomum

• Original Member
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2010, 02:46:18 PM »
That is very nice of you to say.  About a year or so, Suzan.  I think of myself as being dogged and sticking to a problem until I solve it but not overly talented.   I am lucky I have the time to spare.  Most people cannot spend hours playing and getting nowhere.  I do push myself to learn new "tricks".  Part of the fun, for me, is to make Inkscape do what I want - preferably without crashing :lol: .
Cardmaking, Scrapbooking,
Inkscape, KNK, Funtime, RM

Offline Aussie Carolyn

• Original Member
    • Cut Two Pieces
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2010, 04:18:05 PM »
Thank you for another great design. Like Suzan said they are all great and I do thank you for sharing so many.
Inkscape and crashing, lol. I crash it a lot and I think I am the only person capable of crashing Firefox on a regular basis.

Offline Trisha

• Original Member
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2010, 07:22:27 PM »
Thank you for sharing this. It takes a lot of time, I know. I crash Inkscape a lot, too. The good news is, I have learned to save often! Lol!!