• January 22, 2019, 02:16:25 AM
• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Hi from brynn  (Read 1772 times)

Offline brynn

• Administrator
    • Inkscape Community
Hi from brynn
« on: June 20, 2014, 11:02:26 PM »
Hi Friends,
I joined here a few years ago, answered 1 message, and then had a family emergency.  By the time the dust cleared, I totally forgot I had registered here.  I see that the topic continued, and even a PM that I never answered.  So I really apologize for that.  :oops:

Some of you may recognize my name.  I actively moderated at InkscapeForum.com for several years.  And I certainly recognize some of your names!

I don't participate at IF as much as I used to, because I opened my own Inkscape website almost a year ago.  Inkscape Community.  We have tutorials, a forum and a gallery.  Btw, I actually can't remember if you guys had a gallery when I joined, but I'm looking forward to browsing.  Anyway, I'm still just trying to build a membership.  I don't expect my site well ever be huge, in light of the maturity of IF and this site (ICD?) too.  But the main point is to promote Inkscape and provide support if it's needed.  And have some fun along the way!

Surprising as it may be, I don't own or use a cutter machine.  I just like to answer questions, and help people learn about Inkscape.  And I want to be more active here, now that I remembered I'm a member  :roll:

I can't wait to look at all your tutorials, since tutorials are the main content of my site.  I do enjoy writing them.  Maybe I will ask about including links to some of yours on my Inkscape Tutorials page (at the above address -- it's sort of the home page, I guess).  And maybe some of your members will be able to find some helpful tutorials on my site, or linked to it.  I'm totally into collaborating, if the opportunity ever presents itself!

Anyway, I absolutely promise that I will be more active than the last couple of years!  And please feel free to visit Inkscape Community, if you like!  If anyone uses Inkscape for artwork, besides for cutting (such as for clipart or whatever) you might be interested in setting up your own personal album(s) in our gallery.

All best,
brynn  :D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »
  • Windows 7 Pro, 64-bit

Offline Aussie Carolyn

• Original Member
    • Cut Two Pieces
Re: Hi from brynn
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2014, 12:03:19 AM »
Welcome back Brynn, great to see you have started another Inkscape forum. I am sure many people who visit here will be interested in your forum as they artistic and many incorporate art with cutting. I will be visiting for sure as I am always interested in learning something new and Inkscape has so many possibilities.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »