• June 26, 2019, 10:44:00 AM
• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

The Future of this Forum:

The Inkscape Project will open its first official forum, on the Inkscape website, this August (2019). (Address/link will be provided at that time.) When that happens, new registrations will no longer be allowed in this forum and Inkscape support will be provided in the new forum. This forum will still be open for a while, so that existing topics can be finished, and existing users can have access to their contents. But all potential new members should register on the Inkscape website, and post their questions in the new forum, starting in August. If you have any questions or comments, you can post them here.

Since there haven't been any new messages for so long, and no one has ever replied to this message of mine I'm considering closing this forum entirely, in approx 6 months. If anyone has any comments about that, please feel free to post them.

-- brynn

Author Topic: Welcome Back, Everyone!  (Read 3979 times)

Offline brynn

• Administrator
    • Inkscape Community
Welcome Back, Everyone!
« on: August 15, 2015, 01:45:49 PM »
Hi Friends,
If you'd like post a quick hello, to test whether you've been able to log in, or catch up with each other, please feel free to post a reply here  :D

Edit
I wrote some tips, to help returning members find their way around:  http://www.inkscapecuttingdesign.com/smf/index.php?topic=1249.0

For any kind of comments, questions, problems or feedback about the forum, please post in Forum Issues, News, Announcements board
« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 01:47:53 PM by brynn »
  • Windows 7 Pro, 64-bit

Offline GoGayleGo

• Original Member
Re: Welcome Back, Everyone!
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2015, 10:24:36 AM »
I just wanted to thank every/anyone who stepped up so this forum could continue.  As I mentioned in a previous post, I'm here pretty infrequently (mostly due to being sporadic with projects, LOL), but when I *do* need help it's nice to have a place to come.  So thank you!
Windows 8.1, Inkscape 0.91, Photoshop CS6, Pazzles Inspiration with Studio Pro 2014

Offline brynn

• Administrator
    • Inkscape Community
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2015, 02:07:31 PM »
Glad to see you Gayle  :)

I don't think we've actually met before.  I have a lot to learn about this, and will be depending on the "old" members a lot.  We still have some tweaking to do in places.  But I wanted to have the forum open, so people could find it, even though it's not all quite working right yet.  But we'll get there!
  • Windows 7 Pro, 64-bit

Offline kimhill

• Original Member
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2015, 12:51:47 AM »
Thanks for keeping this forum going. I too am an infrequent visitor due to lack of time and a very busy life. Its great to be able to refer to the help here when needed.  :th:
Kim
Windows XP, Inkscape 0.47 with Sign Cut, Cougar

Offline Laurianne

• Original Member
    • Eye Draw It, Red Cabin Studio
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2015, 10:53:03 PM »
I'm glad to see the forum up and running again. Thanks so much for all the hard work! :ty1: