• October 19, 2018, 02:48:09 PM
• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Welcome Back, Everyone!  (Read 3398 times)

Offline brynn

• Administrator
    • Inkscape Community
Welcome Back, Everyone!
« on: August 15, 2015, 01:45:49 PM »
Hi Friends,
If you'd like post a quick hello, to test whether you've been able to log in, or catch up with each other, please feel free to post a reply here  :D

Edit
I wrote some tips, to help returning members find their way around:  http://www.inkscapecuttingdesign.com/smf/index.php?topic=1249.0

For any kind of comments, questions, problems or feedback about the forum, please post in Forum Issues, News, Announcements board
« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 01:47:53 PM by brynn »
  • Windows 7 Pro, 64-bit

Offline GoGayleGo

• Original Member
Re: Welcome Back, Everyone!
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2015, 10:24:36 AM »
I just wanted to thank every/anyone who stepped up so this forum could continue.  As I mentioned in a previous post, I'm here pretty infrequently (mostly due to being sporadic with projects, LOL), but when I *do* need help it's nice to have a place to come.  So thank you!
Windows 8.1, Inkscape 0.91, Photoshop CS6, Pazzles Inspiration with Studio Pro 2014

Offline brynn

• Administrator
    • Inkscape Community
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2015, 02:07:31 PM »
Glad to see you Gayle  :)

I don't think we've actually met before.  I have a lot to learn about this, and will be depending on the "old" members a lot.  We still have some tweaking to do in places.  But I wanted to have the forum open, so people could find it, even though it's not all quite working right yet.  But we'll get there!
  • Windows 7 Pro, 64-bit

Offline kimhill

• Original Member
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2015, 12:51:47 AM »
Thanks for keeping this forum going. I too am an infrequent visitor due to lack of time and a very busy life. Its great to be able to refer to the help here when needed.  :th:
Kim
Windows XP, Inkscape 0.47 with Sign Cut, Cougar

Offline Laurianne

• Original Member
    • Eye Draw It, Red Cabin Studio
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2015, 10:53:03 PM »
I'm glad to see the forum up and running again. Thanks so much for all the hard work! :ty1: