• May 22, 2018, 07:32:50 AM
• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Problemas con archivos .PLT  (Read 2254 times)

Offline jesusdhuila

• Sr. Newbie
  • Diseñador de Vestuario
Problemas con archivos .PLT
« on: January 18, 2017, 02:21:55 PM »

La nueva versión de Inkscape está presentando problemas para abrir o guardar archivos .PLT

Offline brynn

• Administrator
    • Inkscape Community
Re: Problemas con archivos .PLT
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2017, 08:45:52 AM »
The new version of Inkscape is presenting problems to open or save files. PLT

If you could please provide details about your problems, we might be able to help.  For example, PLT files won't open, or PLT files open but there's something wrong with them, or what happens when you save something as PLT, that is different than you expect.  Please tell us exactly the steps you use, which buttons or menu items. More details are better than a few.  Also include which extension you're using, if you're using one.  Also make sure you have the proper extension installed, if you need one that isn't part of Inkscape.

It looks like you're using Windows, at least to post this message, but if you're using a different kind of system where you're having the problems, please tell us what kind of system.

I just tried opening a PLT file, and got an error telling me that I need to install Uniconverter.  So if you don't have Uniconverter installed, that might be the problem.  But if you do already have it installed, please tell us.

Also include any error messages, the exact words of the error message.
  • Windows 7 Pro, 64-bit

Offline jesusdhuila

• Sr. Newbie
  • Diseñador de Vestuario
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2017, 09:39:01 AM »
I have .PLT files, which open with version 0.91, but the same does not happen with the new version 0.92, so I had to reinstall the old version.

Offline jesusdhuila

• Sr. Newbie
  • Diseñador de Vestuario
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2017, 10:12:04 AM »
I have installed version 0.92 again, with uniconvertor and Python 360, but it does not open my .PLT files. The problem is in inkscape.

Offline brynn

• Administrator
    • Inkscape Community
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2017, 11:18:28 AM »
You might want to post this as a bug report in the bug tracker at https://launchpad.net/inkscape.

I don't know enough about it, to know whether it is a bug or not, for sure.  But once you post it there, someone with the right skills can help you.
  • Windows 7 Pro, 64-bit

Offline brynn

• Administrator
    • Inkscape Community
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2017, 09:18:16 PM »
Thanks for making the bug report.  Here's a link in case anyone wants to follow it:  https://bugs.launchpad.net/inkscape/+bug/1658260
  • Windows 7 Pro, 64-bit