• June 26, 2019, 01:03:30 PM
• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

The Future of this Forum:

The Inkscape Project will open its first official forum, on the Inkscape website, this August (2019). (Address/link will be provided at that time.) When that happens, new registrations will no longer be allowed in this forum and Inkscape support will be provided in the new forum. This forum will still be open for a while, so that existing topics can be finished, and existing users can have access to their contents. But all potential new members should register on the Inkscape website, and post their questions in the new forum, starting in August. If you have any questions or comments, you can post them here.

Since there haven't been any new messages for so long, and no one has ever replied to this message of mine I'm considering closing this forum entirely, in approx 6 months. If anyone has any comments about that, please feel free to post them.

-- brynn

Author Topic: Site with Inkscape Tutorials  (Read 2884 times)

Offline Aussie Carolyn

• Original Member
    • Cut Two Pieces
Site with Inkscape Tutorials
« on: June 08, 2012, 07:48:25 PM »
If you use Inkscape for more than just creating cutting files you will find many interesting tutorials at http://briefinsights.blogspot.com.au/se ... l/Inkscape Head over and have a look.
Many of the more unusual features in Inkscape are shown in easy to follow tutorials.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline scud

• Original Member
Re: Site with Inkscape Tutorials
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2012, 06:50:14 PM »
Thanks Carolyn. One day I will get round to trying all these things. (if I live long  enough)
Barbara

Offline Aussie Carolyn

• Original Member
    • Cut Two Pieces
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2012, 07:14:24 PM »
Quote from: "scud"
Thanks Carolyn. One day I will get round to trying all these things. (if I live long  enough)
Barbara

LOL you are not the only one. The next hard part when new things are learnt is trying to remember the "how to do it part".  :lol:  :lol:

Offline bobbiecz

• Original Member
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2013, 05:52:25 PM »
Thanks for the link Carolyn